Neurology Services of Cleveland offers a full range of diagnostic services and treatment for neurological conditions, from headaches and sleep disorders to stroke, seizures, multiple sclerosis and other disorders of the brain, spine and nervous system.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call (423) 476-5002.
About Dr. Bear
Specialty: Board Certified Neurologist
Medical School: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
Neurology Residency: Washington University in St. Louis - St. Louis, MO
Fellowship: Clinical Neurolphysiology, Washington University in St. Louis- St. Louis, MO. Dr. Bear is the only physician trained in Clinical Neurophysiology in Cleveland,TN.
Professional Affiliations: American Academy of Neurology; American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine; Movement Disorder Society; American Epilepsy Society; Catholic Medical Association
Services & Specialties
- General Neurology
- Electromyography/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Epilepsy and EEG interpretation, Including Ambulatory EEG
- Movement Disorders, Including Parkinson's Disease and Tremor
- Neuromodulation: Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson's Disease & Tremor, Vagus Nerve Simulation for Epilepsy, Intrathecal Baclofen Pumps for Spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Headaches/Migraines, Including Botox Therapy
- Dementia, Including Alzheimer's Disease
- Vascular Neurology, Including Stroke Care
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy for Dystonia, Muscle Spasms and Spasticity